Today there is a huge interest in cryptocurrencies from the general public. There are a lot of reasons for that, from steady growth of the crypto market and major coins to instability of the traditional financial system. And naturally, there are dozens and hundreds of different platforms, applications and websites that satisfy said interest. And it can be rather difficult to determine which website is worth using. But there is no better way to do it than to analyze users’ feedback. So let’s take a closer look at Tirlu.com.
What is Tirlu?
Tirlu.com is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows its users to sell Bitcoin and Litecoin for PayPal USD/ It doesn’t have anything else to offer – no other cryptos, no other exchange directions, no nothing.
But selling crypto for PayPal money is a unique offer by itself.
Tirlu: positive feedback
Overall, user’s reviews are mostly positive of Tirlu. In addition to praising a unique capability of exchanging crypto for PayPal, users note the following positive aspects of Tirlu:
- Reliability: the platform transfers money on time.
- Profitable exchange rate: Tirlu offers 5-10% more for BTC or LTC than other platforms on average. This is possible due to a wide selection of market makers for a very limited number of assets.
- Anonymity. No annoying and time-consuming KYC procedures are required in order to sell crypto.
- Ease of use. Users praise a clear interface that doesn’t have anything unnecessary and allows to exchange assets quickly and without any extra actions.
- Honesty. Tirlu clearly warns users about the risks associated with crypto and PayPal.
However, as is typical for any businesses, there are people that are not happy with the platform.
Tirlu: negative feedback
There is one major issue that people mention: from time to time, PayPal puts received funds on hold or even completely blocks an account for selling crypto and receiving money on the PayPal account – it contradicts the Terms of Service. Of course, when it happens, people are not happy at all.
Tirlu is well aware of that and does a lot to minimize risks for users:
- Funds are send in portions from different accounts marked as “payments for goods and services”
- There is an extensive guide on making sure your PayPal account doesn’t attract unwanted attention.
- Tirlu support advises users on interaction with PayPal support.
Unfortunately, while these measures reduce the risk, they don’t eliminate it. Tirlu openly warns about it, but it naturally doesn’t stop unlucky users from getting upset.
Users’ feedback about Tirlu is mostly positive, and most criticism refers to PayPal and not the exchanger itself. So it is definitely a platform worth considering.