Nowadays, the relevance of “pen and quill” has receded into the background, and electronic signatures have served as an alternative replacement. Digital signatures have become so common that their use has been entrenched in official structures where services can be obtained online.
This has provided:
- reduction of paper waste;
- ease of tracking;
- possibility of automatic integration into document templates and formats;
- ease of use.
Sending and receiving documents with an electronic signature significantly reduces errors, speeding up business processes, where you save time, you can sign, create contracts in electronic form without risk. This will provide convenience for both ordinary people and large and small businesses.
A wide variety of signature data methods make it possible to authenticate and sign electronic documents without too much trouble.
The most common methods that are used are:
- “Standard” electronic signatures without cryptographic encryption. They are easy to use, limited in verification of authenticity.
- Digital signatures, where the advantage is the use of a public key for increased security. The pros of this: it is much easier to verify the signer. This is ideal for business contracts, proposals.
- Handwritten (digital) signatures. They are very convenient for tablets (used many times in banks).
In the era of technology, the signature market has become rich with many unique electronic signature platforms.
Choosing the best e-signature software with a user-friendly and simple interface
Nowadays, one of the major “players” in the industry of electronic signatures is PandaDoc, a universal tool created in compliance with all regulations and competitive offerings:
- digital signature tracking;
- full encryption security;
- completion of documents with a signature certificate;
- HIPAA, GDPR compliance.
How to create an electronic signature?
If you have decided on a platform, PandaDoc will help you secure your legal actions by encrypting documents with the tools provided, ensuring full legal security. This service allows you to automatically create a simple way for businesses to receive electronic signatures (e-signature). It is quite simple to use, and the availability of a free trial period will allow you to thoroughly study the features before you pay for the subscription package.
The advantages of PandaDoc include:
- convenient drag-and-drop function for signatures anywhere;
- document saving, so you don’t have to create a signature “from scratch” every time;
- 14-day free trial version.
PandaDoc has been developing, directing all its efforts to electronic documentation for small businesses for a year now. Videos, various presentations are added to documents. The customer enters what and how much he needs, and the system automatically calculates it.
If your company, business is looking for a modern “cultural approach” to business, having e-signature will simplify the work and allow the client to verify the high bar and your seriousness.